Most beginners photographic mistakes are easily avoided. Basic familiarity with camera settings and a review of them before shooting will eliminate many of the fundamental errors that are easily made when learning to become a competent photographer. An astute observer will have already noted that it is entirely possible for an amateur to take pictures [...]
Condensation is a natural process whereby moisture in the air forms as water droplets on a cool surface. In this context “cool” means below the Dew Point. The condensation effect typically occurs when camera equipment that has been out in the cold comes back into a heated environment. The condensed water can damage electrical equipment [...]
In my last post I whined in my typically British way about the weather and light levels here in the UK. It occurred to me after writing that post that perhaps many people reading it might not know what exposure value (E.V.) means. Modern digital cameras automate many photographic tasks for the photographer and so [...]
- Dog Ambush
- Are iPhones Evil?
- How to Avoid Beginners Photographic Mistakes – Familiarity with Equipment and Check Your Settings
- How to Prevent Condensation on Camera Equipment
- Compact Photo Studio Solution?
- Yongnuo 603N Flash Triggers Have Arrived!
- DIY Cheap Photography Lighting
- Local Photography Clubs – Do We Need Them?
- Fire and Flames Photography Series
Follow @DaveFeltonPhoto on Twitter