Most keen photographers would enjoy and make use of a good indoor lighting setup if they had one. What stops many of us doing more studio work is the cost of photographic lighting and the assorted studio equipment that goes with it, at least this what currently stops me. For example: A Bowens Gemini Pro [...]
I love pictures of flames and fire. No, I am not a pyromaniac. Well, perhaps a little as a child, but not any more. Anyway, liking the way a fire moves and flickers places me in some very good company. Man has been interested in fire for a very long time, easily into prehistoric times. [...]
I live in England which is a place of great beauty, but it is not known for its excellent light during the winter months. Mostly we have a uniformly grey sky. This is of course great if you happen to be doing outdoor macro photography as there are no hard shadows to deal with, but [...]
- Dog Ambush
- Are iPhones Evil?
- How to Avoid Beginners Photographic Mistakes – Familiarity with Equipment and Check Your Settings
- How to Prevent Condensation on Camera Equipment
- Compact Photo Studio Solution?
- Yongnuo 603N Flash Triggers Have Arrived!
- DIY Cheap Photography Lighting
- Local Photography Clubs – Do We Need Them?
- Fire and Flames Photography Series
Follow @DaveFeltonPhoto on Twitter